With Valentines Day right around the corner I wanted to share some fun date night ideas to share with your significant other. My husband and I try to enjoy a date night ( or day) together every week and I really feel that making that commitment each week as strengthened our marriage deeply. We can’t always get out of the house or do expensive dates so I have included some cheap dates as well as fun stay-at-home ideas. Put the kiddos to bed and enjoy an evening enjoying each other’s company.
I’d love to hear if you did any of these dates and I’d love to hear any other ideas you have!
Now let’s dive in….
1. Dinner and a movie
2. Go ice skating
3. Go dancing
3. Have a game night at home
4. Go to a sporting event
5. Camp out in your backyard ( weather permitting)
6. Play tourist in your own town
7. Go to a concert or play
8. At home spa night
9. Go bowling
10. Have a picnic
11. Cook dinner together, making a new recipe
12. Wander around a library
13. Go on a road trip and get lost
14. Recreate your first date
15. Plan a scavenger hunt, taking you to important places in your relationship.
Hope you guys enjoyed these ideas and I hope you have fun together!!
Until next time, happy adventures!