Hard to believe that another year has come and gone! Did the year go as you hoped? Were you able to achieve all your 2018 resolutions? I know that I did not achieve mine, I wanted to get fit and I became pregnant with twins instead. Getting pregnant was not part of my plans for 2018 but God had other ideas.
New Year Resolutions have always been something that people make with good intentions. They always start out going well and then the more time that goes by the resolutions start to fade. The last few years I tried to make my resolutions something I know I have to work hard towards but still achieve. I just need help being held accountable for them.
This year my top 5 New Year Resolutions are
- Spending time with God I’ve always believed in God and considered myself a christian but I don’t always spend time like I want with Him. This year I want to spend five to ten minutes with Him each day and start memorizing more bible verses.
- Spending as much time with my family as possible I have always known how important family is but this last year I was reminded how important it is to cherish every moment (check out my The Top 5 Things I have Learned About Grieving to learn how I was reminded). I want to spend as much time with my family as I can.
- Grow this blog and start earning an income with it I love blogging!!! Sharing what I learn and what I find happy is something I love doing. And if I can make money while doing what I love then yay me!
- Workout at least three times a week I have never been a very fit person. I struggle with sticking to a routine, eating healthy (I have a big sweet tooth), and keeping the weight off (it doesn’t help that I keep getting pregnant). I’m hoping you can help keep me accountable for my new year resolutions, especially this one.
- Be more patient This was on my new year resolution list for this last year. When I was recently reflecting on how the year went, I believe that I did achieve this one but I still want to be more patient. I feel there is room to improve. What are some of your New Year Resolutions? Would you like help being held accountable to achieving yours? Comment below or email me at email@example.com
If you enjoyed this, please check out the following: