Have you ever had a day that you wanted or needed comfort food? You probably have that one dish that always makes you feel better or makes you happy. Here is one of my favorite happy dishes.
Please share your favorite happy food with me.
Sarah’s Crockpot Spaghetti
– 3/4 package of spaghetti noodles
-1 to 2 pounds of ground beef/turkey or meatballs
– two 24oz cans/jars of spaghetti sauce
-1/2 cup of onions, chopped
– on glove of garlic, minched
-1tsp of dried basil
-tsp of dried oregano
1. Brown the ground beef/turkey or meatballs *(if needed). Cook the noodles according to the package.
2. Add the onions and garlic to the ground beef, cook for 2-3 minutes
3. Transfer the ground beef mix to the Crock-Pot. Add the spaghetti sauce, basil, and oregano.
4. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours. Serve sauce over the noodles. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese in desired.
* I use the Italian cooked meatballs that Costco sells. They can just be added to the Crock-Pot. There is no need to bring them.